If you are eligible for SCP:
- Log in to your IOCC workspace.
- Click on the ‘trip trading and opentime management’ calendar button. On the top left hand corner you’ll see a drop down bar that will give you options for the trip trade page (identified by two opposing diangonal arrows) or the opentime page (identified by a clock face) – choose the opentime page.
- Once in the opentime page you’ll see your schedule in the calendar on the left side of the screen in the upper and lower boxes. On the bottom right hand side on the screen in the last box will be the available opentime.
- You must first push the refresh button (identified by an arrow in a circle) to see the available opentime or you won’t see anything.
- Once you’ve done that you can now add trips to your schedule from the available opentime by selecting the desired pairing and pushing the add pairing button (identified by a clock face with a plus sign).
This will take some getting used to but your AFA scheduling committee is here to help. Please send any questions to email@example.com or use the ‘Contact Us’ form on this site and select scheduling as the recipient.