Resource for understanding pay checks, check stubs, sick accrual and vacation accrual.
- What does the Payroll Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Payroll Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Payroll Committee News
What does the Payroll Committee Do?
A Resource for understanding pay checks, checks stubs and payroll reports.
Why Would I Contact the Payroll Committee?
The Payroll Committee is your vehicle for researching payroll concerns or to notify the rest of the Flight Attendant members group about issues regarding Compass payroll and benefits issues. When submitting concerns please be sure to include as much information as possible. Please provide your name, email address, date, your employee number, and a full description of the situation.
Information and Guides
- ©Rainmaker Quick Tips Guide by AFA Compass
- ©Verify Your Sick Time Guide by AFA Compass
- ©©Time Conversion Chart ‘Minutes to Decimals’ by AFA Compass
- ©Rainmaker Overview by AFA Payroll Committee
- Rainmaker Payroll Application – How To
- Calendar and Events
–Compass Pays Bonus Program–
–Paycor (Payroll Records, W2s, Benefit Elections and Pay Stubs)–
- Paycor Registration Guide
- Paycor Key to Abbreviations
- Paycor Access Benefits Enrollment
- Paycor Web Site Sign In
–If Your Paycheck Stops–
Contact the Payroll Committee
- Quick Submit – Payroll Assistance Request
- Committee Roster
- Payroll Committee E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – Compass Airlines Payroll
- Compass Employee Resources Directory
- Compass Crew Payroll E Mail; email@example.com
Contact – Trans States Holdings Payroll
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact