For questions regarding Union Dues, Membership Status, Elections, Seniority and Updating Contact Information.
- What does the Membership Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Membership Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Membership Committee News
What Does the Membership Committee Do?
Your Local Membership Committee are AFA representatives within each Local Council who are available to assist you with questions about your membership status and dues payments. They work with the AFA Membership Services department to ensure that all Flight Attendants maintain their status as active members in good standing.
Why Would I Contact the Membership Committee?
- Questions about your membership standings (“am I in “good standing”)
- Received a bill or statement from AFA International in the mail and need clarification.
- Need to update or check your postal address, email or other contact information on file.
- Questions concerning AFA elections
Information and Guides
- Membership – Quick Overview
- Before and After Our First Contract – Overview
- Member and Agency Flight Attendant – Differences
- Dues and Agency Fee Explanation
- Dues Q & A
- Find Your Date of Hire
- Not Receiving AFA Compass Communications?
- Membership Committee Description
- Membership Committee Page
–Membership and Payroll Deduction–
–Seniority Lists with Hire Dates, Probation Ending Dates, and FA-A Position Prohibition Dates–
Contact the Membership Committee
- Quick Submit – Membership Assistance Request
- Committee Roster
- Membership Committee E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Contact AFA International Member Services:
- 1-800-424-2401 ext 707 M-F Office Hours Eastern Time Zone
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact