Jump Seat Committee
Jump Seat – Solicits and enhances jump seat agreements with other carriers. Enhancing commuting and non-revenue travel opportunities for membership.
- What does the Jump Seat Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Jump Seat Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Jump Seat Committee News
What does the Jump Seat Committee Do?
Solicits and enhances jump seat agreements with other carriers. Assist members in understanding existing agreements.
Why Would I Contact the Jump Seat Committee?
The Jump Seat Committee can assist if you have questions or comments regarding current jump seat policies and agreements. They can also listen to your ideas regarding new carriers to start negotiations with.
Information and Guides
–Cabin Seat Agreements–
- Air Wisconsin
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Airlines
- American Airlines and Envoy American Eagle
- Great Lakes Aviation
- JetBlue Airlines
- Mesa Airlines
- SkyWest Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country
- United Airlines
Contact the Jump Seat Committee
- Quick Submit – Jump Seat Assistance Request
- Committee Roster
- Jump Seat Committee E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact