Insurance Committee Description
For inquiries concerning the Insurance offered at Compass and FMLA Inquiries.
- What does the Insurance Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Insurance Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Insurance Committee News
What does the Insurance Committee Do?
Acts as a resource for member’s inquiries concerning the insurance offered at Compass Airlines.
Why Would I Contact the Insurance Committee?
The purpose of this committee is to explain insurance options or to investigate Flight Attendants complaints about the insurance offered at Compass Airlines, and to periodically check available Insurance options on the market.
Information and Guides
- Open Enrollment December 2017 (For 2018 Benefits)
- How to Access Benefits Enrollment in Paycor
- Insurance Committee Description
- Insurance Committee Page
–FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)–
- FMLA Application Form
- FMLA Application for Family Member Form
- FMLA 16 Page Guide – DOL
- FMLA and Flight Attendants
- FMLA Question and Answers May 2013
- FMLA and Insurance – Q & A
- FMLA and Airlines
- FMLA Web Site – DOL
Contact the Insurance Committee
- Quick Submit – Insurance Assistance Request
- Committee Roster
- Insurance Committee E Mail: email@example.com
–Contact Compass Airlines–
–Contact Trans States Holdings–
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact