Grievance Administration (Internal) Committee
An internal committee that supports your union advocates when Compass Flight Attendants face investigation, discipline, termination and contract violations. This committee also supports the MEC, LEC and our AFA attorneys.
- What does the Grievance Administration Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Grievance Administration Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Scheduling Committee News
What Does the Grievance Administration Committee Do?
The Grievance Administration Committee is an internal committee whose purpose is to support Grievance Committee Advocates, the Grievance Chairperson(s) and the AFA International legal team. This is accomplished by tracking and documenting any disciplines, contract violations, notifications, notes and issues that result when Compass flight attendants face discipline or when contract violations occur. Record keeping and archiving is performed from the earliest stages of discipline and contract issues up until the completion of the arbitration process.
Why Would I Contact the Grievance Administration Committee?
You should have no need to contact this committee. AFA Grievance Representatives are your first point of contact if you are facing a discipline situation or feel that there has been a contract violation.
Links to Information and Guides
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact