Produces E-lines, Integrity Quarterly Newsletter, Website, and Various other AFA Compass Communications.
- What does the Communications Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Communications Committee?
- Links to Information and Guides
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers.
- Communications Committee News
What Does the Communications Committee Do?
The communications committee is an internal committee that is in charge of producing E-lines, the Integrity Quarterly Newsletter, the AFA Compass Website, and various other AFA Compass communications.
Why Would I Contact the Communications Committee?
If you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns about any AFA Compass related communications. If you are not receiving the communications please contact the membership committee.
Information and Guides
Contact the Communications Committee
- Quick Submit – Communications Assistance Request
- Committee Roster
- Communications Committee E Mail: email@example.com
Interested in Volunteering with AFA Compass? Please Contact