Quick Overview: A resource for members questions concerning PBS bidding, FLICA, SCP bidding, scheduling and contract issues, and rest violations.
- What does the Scheduling Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Scheduling Committee?
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Scheduling Committee News
What Does the Scheduling Committee Do?
The scheduling committee assists members who have questions or concerns regarding PBS, FLICA, SCP, rest violations, and scheduling issues. This committee also works with crew planning and crew scheduling on matters pertaining to building pairings. This committee also works closely with ALPA (Compass Pilots Union) in these matters.
Why Would I Contact the Scheduling Committee?
- If you have questions concerning your bidding and the resulting awards, the scheduling committee is the vehicle to get your questions answered and to investigate your concerns.
- It is also the vehicle to assist you in learning how to bid most effectively. Often times flight attendants are confused or unsure about bidding and do not maximize their preferences during the PBS bidding process.
- If you feel that there are illegalities in your trip, this is the committee to contact in order to research them.
- The scheduling committee is familiar with provisions in the contract dealing with legalities and scheduling. They can research if an issue is a violation or a frustration.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance on the Scheduling Committee?
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Scheduling Committee Description
- Monthly Bid Dates and Times
- PBS BIDDING
- AOS PBS On Line Instructions
- Bidding Tips for AOS PBS
- One of Many AOS PBS Bidding Strategies
- SCP Questions and Anwers
- Find Your PBS Awards Reasons Report
- Interpreting a Trip Pairing
- Horizon Airline Training Tutorial
- System Base Bid Instructions
- Partial Trip Trade Guide
- Annual Vacation Bid Guide
- Do I Use 1 or 2 Pages for Vacation Bidding
- Why is the Reserve Grid Red