Quick Overview: Resource for understanding pay checks, check stubs, sick accrual and vacation accrual.
- What does the Payroll Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Payroll Committee?
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Payroll Committee News
What does the Payroll Committee Do?
A Resource for understanding pay checks, checks stubs and payroll reports.
Why Would I Contact the Payroll Committee?
The Payroll Committee is your vehicle for researching payroll concerns or to notify the rest of the Flight Attendant members group about issues regarding Compass payroll and benefits issues. When submitting concerns please be sure to include as much information as possible. Please provide your name, email address, date, your employee number, and a full description of the situation.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance on the Payroll Committee?
Who Do I Contact for Payroll Assistance at Compass Airlines?
Who Do I Contact for Payroll Assistance at Trans States Holdings?
- PAY CHECK TOOLS
- Understanding Your Pay Stub
- How To Register for Paycor
- Paycor Website
- Dues Check Off Form
- Quick Find of Payroll Hours
- Rainmaker payroll Application ‘How To’
- IF YOU LEAVE THE COMPANY
- When the Paycheck Stops
- Handling the Credit Challenge
- State by State Assistance
If you are interested in joining the AFA Compass Payroll Committee or any other Committee, please contact: