Jump Seat Committee
Quick Overview: Jump Seat – Solicits and enhances jump seat agreements with other carriers. Thereby enhancing commuting and non-revenue travel opportunities for AFA Compass members.
- What does the Jump Seat Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Jump Seat Committee?
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Jump Seat Committee News
What does the Jump Seat Committee Do?
Solicits and enhances jump seat agreements with other carriers. Assist members in understanding existing agreements.
Why Would I Contact the Jump Seat Committee?
The Jump Seat Committee can assist if you have questions or comments regarding current jump seat policies and agreements. They can also listen to your ideas regarding new carriers to start negotiations with.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
Links for Jump Seat Committee Assistance, Resources and Questions
- CABIN SEAT AGREEMENTS
- Air Wisconsin
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Airlines
- American Airlines
- ComutAir and Continental Connection Airlines
- Frontier Republic Chautauqua Shuttle
- Great Lakes Aviation
- JetBlue Airlines
- Mesa Airlines and Go Airlines
- SkyWest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country
- United Airlines
- Virgin America Airlines
- OTHER TOOLS
- Known Crew Member Web Site
- ID 90.com
- Trans States Contact Info
If you are interested in joining the Jump Seat Committee or any other Committee, please contact: