Quick Overview: For inquiries concerning the Insurance offered at Compass.
- What does the Insurance Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Insurance Committee?
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Insurance Committee News
What does the Insurance Committee Do?
Acts as a resource for member’s inquiries concerning the insurance offered at Compass Airlines.
Why Would I Contact the Insurance Committee?
The purpose of this committee is to explain insurance options or to investigate Flight Attendants complaints about the insurance offered at Compass Airlines, and to periodically check available Insurance options on the market.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance at AFA Compass?
Who Do I Contact for Assistance at Compass Airlines?
Who Do I Contact for Assistance at Trans States Holdings?
Links for Insurance Committee Assistance, Resources and Questions
- Application Form
- Department of Labor Booklet
- FMLA and Flight Attendants
- FMLA and Insurance – Q & A
- FMLA and Airlines
- CONTACTING THE COMPANY
- Trans States Contact List
- Compass Contact List
If you are interested in joining the AFA Compass Insurance Committee or any other Committee, please contact:
Insurance Committee News