Quick Overview: Helps select hotels and addresses hotel issues with the company.
- What does the Hotel Committee Do?
- Why Would I Contact the Hotel Committee?
- Who Do I Contact for Assistance?
- AFA Committees are staffed by member flight attendants, if you have the desire to be a part of this committee or a different AFA Compass Committee, please let your LEC and MEC officers know.
- Hotel Committee News
What Does the Hotel Committee Do?
The hotel committee is committed to serving the entire membership by reviewing each new hotel the company may select and taking current feedback and sitting down with the company to express our concerns to them. If you have an issue with a hotel it is important to fill out the feedback form on the site and email any additional pictures you may have to the Hotel Committee. Find a step by step guide what to do if you have a hotel issue here.
Why Would I Contact the Hotel Committee?
- To address Compass flight attendants concerns regarding hotels and transportation providers.
- Allow members to provide input and information about hotels during the hotel selection process.
Both AFA and Compass need your concerns to deal with hotel issues. When you submit a report to your AFA Hotel Committee we investigate your concerns and we notify the company of them as well. When you supply only the company with a concern, we might never hear about it.
Who Do I Contact for Assistance on the Hotel Committee?
Links for Hotel Committee Assistance, Resources and Questions
If you are interested in joining the AFA Compass Hotel Committee or any other Committee, please contact:
Chairperson: Tiffany Rupp
Tiffany Rupp is a full time mom and flight attendant. She is the Chair for the hotel committee and has been working for Compass for over five years. Tiffany hopes to use the experience she gains in the committee in future ventures but for the time being enjoys helping her fellow crewmemebrs out.